Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Secret Confessions

Okay, I have a brief confession to make. I suppose it's not so much a confession as it is a secret desire. Don't worry kids! This is totally PG but it's something that I've thought quite a bit about, the sadness of which will strike you later. Ready? Okay, here goes:

You know those machines that you find in your local grocery stores or pharmacies? The one's that they have their for you to check your blood pressure because you're bored out of your mind while you wait for your prescription to be filled? Okay, have you ever just happened to be in the store as people were sitting down in them? Keep in mind the instructions listed on the machine. "Do no talk during the procedure." "Do not move during the procedure." "Do not breathe during the procedure." Okay, maybe the last one's a stretch but you get the drift. So, these people are locked into these modern-day torture devices, and I do mean locked in, and you happen upon them. Even better, you happen upon them from behind. Now, my secret desire is this: To just run up from behind them and scare the living crap out of them, old or young. I want to freak people out.

Is this sick? Um, probably. Would it be funny? Um, yes. Will I do it? I'll never tell...

No comments: