Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Reading Continues...

Here's what I've been reading as of late:
I'll admit that I totally didn't see where this Potter book was going at the beginning. Now I think I'm gonna have to go ahead and pre-buy the seventh so I can be assured of one on it's release date! I just can't get enough of Harry!
I became a Michael English fan way back in the day. He was at the height of CCM when I was in high school and was first coming to know of any sort of Christian music industry. It also didn't hurt that he also had a foot in the world of southern gospel, which was the genre I grew up listening to. A lot has changed in ten-plus years but I've never lost my appreciation for Mike and his music. His story is rough and rugged and only makes me like him that much more!
Christopher Moore is a writer that you just can't go wrong with. There are some of his works that are definately better than others but, like a good Snickers, they all will satisfy your craving. Especially for the macabre and bizarre. Good stuff.

No comments: