Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm Back, Finally...

This will be a short post but I think it's a step in the right direction. Those few faithful readers will note that, well, my blogposts have been few and far between as of late. In fact, it's been nearly three months since I've posted anything of remote substance. That fast, if you will, was both self-imposed and frustrating. Life hit a little series of random bumps that kept stealing my time away and frustrating my efforts to sit down and write something for myself. Now a few of those rough spots have been smoothed over although I'm certain there's more to come. But, either way, I want to get this thing going again. I've continued to wrestle with issues regarding church, theology, and life in general and intend to throw those things back into the fray along with the occasional, although it may be more frequent, YouTube video that you just can't miss. So, this has essentially been a self-serving bit of fluff to read here but it's basically my way of saying stay tuned, there's more to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew - Trying to send you an upcoming Derek Webb/Sandra McCracken ep - could you please email me? Monica at Speakeasypr.com - Thanks!