Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Attention Faithful Readers...

Okay, I realize that I'm really just addressing myself here and maybe a few other people but, well, listen up anyway. I apologize for the lack of compelling material as of late. Pretty much all I've been able to do is to link to my reviews as of late and for that I am sorry. The good Lord willing, and this will be greatly dependent upon my powers of self control, I am going to attempt to post something, hopefully something more intelligent and significant, than what you've been seeing as of late. I just thought you should know.

(And if you've stumbled upon this, wondered why I'm addressing myself via the blog, it's just a bit of accountability! Maybe seeing myself tell, well, myself, that I'm going to keep writing will help!)

No comments: