Saturday, March 25, 2006

Questions and mumblings...

So I've been sitting here the past couple of weeks since my family has returned home and have been a bit lax in writing, blog or otherwise. It's not that I haven't had thoughts and ideas but that time has been less than available. On top of that, the time that is available, sucks. But, here I am, a busy boy on a cool Saturday afternoon, sitting in our dark bedroom typing out some random thoughts because I just felt the need.

Anyway, I'm thinking that, for the zero of you who read this blog, and more importantly, for my perusal later on, that I might start engaging some questions point blank on here. Some of the questions which I intend to engage will be philosophical in nature. Others will deal directly with the world we live in. Others, only God knows where they'll come from and what they'll deal with. It's an idea I've garnered from this book I've been reading by Anthony De Mello, called Awareness. In it, he discusses a lot of things along the path to "waking up", and among them is the mystical art of self-examination.

So, that's it for now. I think I'm going to go shut down my brain for a while. Have a good one.

No comments: