Monday, July 03, 2006

Holy Funny, Batman!


Recently my son has become enamored with the old-school, Adam West and Burt Ward, Batman. I'm a fan of the campy series and had picked up a DVD of the "feature film" somewhere along the way and popped it in one day for him in hopes that he'd take it over another "Barney" or "Bob the Builder" movie. And, he did. So now, he's Batman and yours truly gets the true distinction of being the sidekick, Robin.

Well, the other day at preschool, Tyler came in from his time on the playground with a nice scrape/goose egg on his noggin. So, his teachers naturally asked him what happened. My son looked at his teachers ever so calmly and said, "I fell out of the Batcave!"

When prodded for the story again, he looked at them incredulously, like, what's so hard here folks?, and again replied, "I'm Batman! I fell out of the Batcave!"

The teachers about busted a gut and looked at Tyler, saying, "We can't put that on the accident report!"

To the Batcave!

No comments: