Thursday, July 27, 2006

Regrets? I've had a few...

Lately as I have (and I realize that these past few posts have seemed a bit more overdramatic and whatever lately but just consider me in 'journal mode' right now and hang with it!) found myself thinking ahead to the future, I can't help looking into the past. I've done a lot of things and yet, I haven't. I've married, had children, made some friends, lost some friends, accomplished a few things and left others undone or unpursued. One of those things left undone has been traveling. I've always wanted to travel, at least to some extent. Want to know why? Here are a few examples:



In addition to the stunning grandeur and beauty of these places, there is also the key component, their people. I want to meet people in these places and get to know them. I want to understand and come to know what they think and where they're at in life. I want to hear their ideas and dreams and frustrations and concerns. Why? I'm not really sure. But, I do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»