Monday, August 07, 2006

Heard From My Wife Last Week...


Erin told me this story when I got home from work last Friday afternoon:

"So we had to swing by my work after we stopped to see you and then we were going to go grab a quick bite to eat. So, we were in my office and I was letting Tyler use the phone to call Joni (a friend of ours who works with Erin) while there. So I walked over to Jamie's office real quick (Erin's boss who shares an adjoining office) and was talking to her. Next thing I know, I walk back into my office and Tyler's just jammering away. He had called the plant president's line! Luckily, his receptionist/secretary had gotten the call and thought it was a practical joke being played by one of the other employees. She kept saying, "Who is this?", and Tyler, serious as ever, whispered, "I'm Batman".

That's my boy!

1 comment:

Celena said...

That is hilarious!