Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Infuze 3.0

This is something that I'm pretty excited about and am asking that you take the time to go ahead and visit. I've been writing for the better part of nine months for a website called Infuze. If you're one of the three frequent readers here (thanks Mom!) then you know this because this is where all of those silly reviews that I post link to. Anyway, Infuze has provided me with not only a forum to write but with an eclectic class of people to rub virtual elbows with and to learn from. And now it's got even better!

Infuze 3.0 is our new launch which is going to enable for more content, more features, and more opportunities. From increasing reviews and interviews and news, to offering up new staff blogs as well, it's a whole new experience. Our new tagline, courtesy of my pal Mr. Matt Conner is: Criticize by Creating. This is the heart of Infuze and I hope you'll take the time to stop on by.

Oh, did I mention I'm now a staff writer and blogger for them? Check it out at:

www.infuzemag.com

1 comment:

Celena said...

Yay Andy!!! :)