Thursday, August 23, 2007

Guilty Pleasures

While this is not a particularly original idea, I thought that I might run with it. While uploading my music collection into my computer and itunes, I've found that I've got a lot of music. Now, I'm not going to lie and say that I am never a music snob. Ask my wife and she'll tell you the truth about that. But, alas, I'm not perfect. Like everyone, my musical tastes have grown and matured over the years but, throughout that time, I've amassed a few, shall we say, guilty pleasures. These guilty pleasures need to be seen in a proper context and understanding, i.e. I was in fifth grade and this was the coolest song out then!, but they're in the collection nonetheless. And yes, I'll take the lumps for liking them, no matter how bad they are. So, for my faithful four readers, I thought I'd share, maybe day by day, maybe week by week, most likely by how much time I have and how much I remember it, a guilty pleasure disc from my collection. I hope you enjoy. Feel free to make fun.

Today's guilty pleasure is: Michael Bolton's My Secret Passion! Please be gentle...


No comments: