Monday, August 06, 2007

itunes shuffle, part 2

I took a Marko idea not long ago and registered the first fifteen songs that played when putting itunes on shuffle mode. Well, I've spent the past week uploading some of my music collection into my computer, which, to be honest, still hardly scratches the surface, but I'm curious to see how things turn out this time. So, for my enjoyment alone probably, here goes nothing:

1.) "Love is the Last Thing to Go" - Kris Kristofferson, from The Pilgrim

2.) "Perfectly Fitted" - Lori Chaffer, from Songs from the Voice, Vol. 2

3.) "Born in Bethlehem" - Blind Boys of Alabama, from Go Tell it On the Mountain

4.) "Please Don't Tell Me How the Story Ends - Joan Osborne, from Pretty Little Stranger

5.) "When My Blue Moon Turns to Gold Again" - Elvis Presley, from Tiger Man

6.) "The Rock Song" - Sigor Ros

7.) "Old Dollar Mamie" - from the album, Negro Prison Blues and Songs

8.) "This is Now" - 33Miles, from 33Miles

9.) "Not Ready to Make Nice" - Dixie Chicks, from Taking the Long Way

10.) "The Difference (In the Garden of Saint-Anne's-On-the-Hill)" - Kings X, from Gretchen Goes to Nebraska

11.) "It's Beginning to Get to Me" - Snow Patrol, from Eyes Open

12.) "When Tomorrow Comes" - Pillar, from The Reckoning

13.) "Pretty Polly" - Ralph Stanley and Patty Loveless, from All-Star Bluegrass Celebration

14.) "Promised Land" - Elvis Presley, from 2nd to None

15.) "Mary Goes to Jesus" - John Debney, from The Passion of the Christ Soundtrack

Okay, the eclecticism continues. I'd love to see some of yours! Send them along!

No comments: